Always on my mind

Sunday, August 03, 2008

Pregnancy Ups and Downs

So far so good, I have had quite a blessed pregnancy so far, thank God. But as i approach the last stage, my hands are like getting numb. Every morning when I wake up, i can't bend my hands, and it's getting into the way of my daily activities like holding utensils or marking books. Doc said it's normal, it'll disappear after delivery.
I just have to perservere...and i'm now approaching 34 weeks....really soon, I'll get to meet baby Chelsea.

3 Comments:

  • At 1:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    *gulp!*
    I'm updating my blog, and decided to see if the linked blogs are still active, then i came across this post...
    Congratulations~!

    Wow... last trimester, and this ismy 1st time hearing of it.

    Chelsea... a girl... nice name... but I'm sure "Man Utd" can form a pretty nice name too! =P

    All the best with your upcoming delivery!

     
  • At 5:36 PM, Blogger 欣颖 said…

    I can't name her Man Utd Wong..sounds funny right..=P
    Anyway, Kenneth's Mingmei is giving birth this mth, he's calling her Kate Gn i think

     
  • At 1:59 PM, Blogger Ee Laine said…

    Hi Xinying,
    Raymond told me of the news, congratulations, I'm sure you're looking forward to being a mummy. Chelsea is a nice name. Wish you all the best and take it easy the next few weeks.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home